Sunday, August 23, 2009

New student's intoduction.

My name is Hsien- Jung Huang. Normally people call me David in english speaking country. Retiring from a steel company, I came to Australia with my wife for visiting my son. After arriving Sydney, I found the air was fresh, and weather was good too. Most of time the sky was blue when you raised your head. So I decided to live in Sydney. I thought living in Australia would help my bad health. all of my family were agree with the decision.



So, my daughter, my son moved to Kogarah and got a house for whole family. With my childen's acompany, it's a good life of first few months. Then I felt lonly when my son had to work in hospital and to take care of patients. My daughter had her own clicnic to care. Sometime, I could't do anything but reading book with my wife whole day.



One time I saw a advertisement about AMEP. I suddenly had an idea which was to enter the program. My whole family were agree with the idea. Because I have left school for many years.
it was a hard decision for me to enter AMEP at that time.

Finally I joined AMEP. After few day's course, I like the program. I think I will learn some english and have a few friends here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    I'm so glad you made the decision to join the AMEP. I'm sure it was a big step for you but you did it and now you're making friends and creating new experiences for yourself.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete